Monday 10 April 2017

The Special Journey

I had to write this one, about the most enjoyable journey I have had.





It all started somewhere at the end of the 20th century year 1999-2000 in the city of Rajkot (This is not a story of a period movie). This was my first step in to the world of fitness and from then onwards there is no looking back.

This post is going to be all about giving credit to all the people who have played important role in this Journey.

So now let me start by the mention of the first person, and he is the most special person Pushan Savalia. My dearest friend who introduced me to the world of fitness. It all started then as fun and desire to be physically strong. Access to internet and right coaching was almost negligible back then. But we were so passionate and dedicated that we went to every place n person where we could learn from. He was my partner in workout for most of the time I was in rajkot. We helped, motivated, corrected each other and learned a lot by trial and error. We also managed to get "encyclopedia of bodybuilding" by Arnold Schwarzenegger. (This book itself was so heavy that you can workout with it 😆).

Second mention and thanks goes to my Family. No one in my family or even distant relation had been to a gym or Akhada. These were very crucial years for my studies as I was in 11th and 12th grade. But my Mom n Dad, never stopped me from going to gym. My Sister with whom I shared lot of my boring gym and workout stories 😆. My Wife in spite of being as busy as we are taking away couple of hours of time away from home.

Having spent years working out in different cities and lot of different gyms I always thought there was a need for better trainers in the Industry. And I always thought I can be a very good trainer. Having this thought always in back of my mind somewhere in 2014-15 I seriously started thinking about it and started my research. Spoke to some of the best trainers, gym owners, my family etc.

And I finally I decided to give it a shot. So if you want take up something professionally then you need to do it like a professional. So I took up a course with certification. Read lot of international books and blogs. And Finally got certified. Here is where I would like to thank Praveen Sp for his guidance and being the mentor he has been.

It took 16+ years of preparation to reach where I am. Having turned professional for sometime now, I am enjoying this life.

Before I conclude I need to thank Rohith KrishnacharBalamurali RamachandraGautham Sangappa and Rakesh Kumar for their help support and guidance and encouragement.



Dhaval Bhadeshiya


Certified Fitness and Lifestyle coach

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Dhaval... This is fantastic... All the best in your future endeavors ....Good luck!

    ReplyDelete